Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 9: 40 Day Abundance Meditations -- I am in the flow


 When I am aware of the God-Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled.  I am now aware of this Truth, I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life.  I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness.  I am now aware.  I am now in the flow.*

There is an ease to this meditation.  I have let go and let God.  I know the Truth.  I am aware so therefore I can relax.  This makes sense to me and speaks to me as I leave on a 10 day trip to Buenos Aires and a 30 day health leave from work.  It is imperative for my health that I relax, am aware and am in the flow.

So I shall be.

*If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program

No comments: