Thursday, December 27, 2012

Day 15: 40 Day Abundance Meditations -- Ferry to Uruguay!


Money is not my supply.  No person, place or condition is my supply.  My knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply.  My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited; therefore, my supply is unlimited.*

My supply is unlimited.  That means that when I feel really constricted right now because I "only have a half hour" to get ready to leave for a ferry to Uruguay.  I can stop and say, wow, I get to take a ferry to Uruguay.  I'm in Buenos Aires and I get to leave here and take a ferry to Uruguay in half an hour!

ALWAYS always always always if I focus on what I have (in this case, a great place to be and visit) instead of what I don't have (more time), I will feel happier, better and less stressed--in other words, my consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.


*If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program


No comments: