Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 13: 40 Day Abundance Meditations -- First Things First


 I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance.  I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinite Prosperity.  Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.*

My consciousness is filled with the Light of Truth.  First of all, Merry Christmas.  I think that's part of having my consciousness filled with the Light of Truth, acknowledging first things first.  In the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous, one of the most important spiritual works of the 20th century, there is a prescription for a better life that begins "upon awakening, God, direct my thinking as I consider my plans for today. Let all my thoughts be divorced from self-pity, dishonest or self-seeking motives."  It has been pointed out to me many times that it does not say after I have coffee and read the paper and check my email.



*If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program

No comments: