Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 10: 40 Day Abundance Meditations -- Inner Presence



I keep my mind and thoughts off “this world” and I place my entire focus on God within as the only cause of my prosperity.  I acknowledge the Inner Presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible.  I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me.”*


This is about focussing within.  When I am focussed on my to do list and what I lack and what presents I need to buy and wrap and what the heck am I going to get for that teenager who only wants money but that's so unimaginative but maybe I should get what they really want...I can stop and breathe and focus within.  That is where my peace and my abundance comes from.  

*If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program

No comments: