Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 12: 40 Day Abundance Meditations -- Creativity


 I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence, I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.*

So every day when I write this I start out just sitting with it and having no idea what will come to me and what I will say.  However, because I have spent 51 years creating things (writing, acting, singing but also just talking, doing, planning, having relationships and being in the world), I have learned that when there are constraints, an intent and a focus, something will always come.  Whether it's a term paper, a thank you note or a painting, it comes.  And it comes in the right time frame and the right way.

So it is with this meditation:  if I understand that my source is within--the great I AM of me--then I'll be okay.  In other words, what is even more powerful than the fact that I can co-create anything I want to with Spirit is knowing, being aware that I can.  That's what protects me when I sit down to bang these out.  Even though my mind is a complete blank, I know based on previous experience that I will be protected that I am safe and that I will be taken care of.  That "knowingness" itself is abundance.



*If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program

No comments: