Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 36: 40 Day Abundance Meditations--gratitude is transformative


My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires.*

This reminds me of my most transformative spiritual practice which is gratitude.  I write 20 things I'm grateful for every day.  I make them unique to that day.  Like, I'm not just grateful for my children every day, I'm grateful for something specific that my children did that day or that I thought about them.  The worst thing that happens that day, I try to find several things to be grateful for.  Sometimes if that "bad" thing is really weighing on me, I'll use all 20 on it and just keep listing things I'm grateful for until it shifts and I feel it.  When I started this practice I had a life beyond my wildest dreams, but I didn't know it.  Now I know it.  It is not difficult to have my needs and desires fulfilled if I pay attention.

 *If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program

No comments: