Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 34: 40 Day Abundance Meditations--I am fully supplied



Through my consciousness of my Godself, the Christ within, as my Source, I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of Spirit.  This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the Presence of God within me is my supply.

For some reason this is making me think of a website I wasted time reading the other day specifying what post-apocalyptic supplies I should lay in.  As I started to think I needed to go to Target at 9:30 at night with the list (can you get bullets and cartons of cigarettes--crucial for barter--at Target?), I realized, hey, I'm a backpacker.  I've got a sleeping bag, pad, water filter, camp stove, backpack, tent and LOTS of duct tape (you can't imagine how vital a role duct tape can play in your survival, people!) in my alley storage.  If I only move all the camping supplies in house and add some food (plus the bullets and cigarettes, see above), I'm good to go.

This is how God works.  My supply is already here (possibly in off-site storage, meaning I'm not using it daily), close at hand and available.  I don't need to go to a big box store (church) to find God.   I can.  But it's already here and the relief I feel knowing that I'm protected and loved and have plenty of cigarettes and bullets to barter is incalculable.




*If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program

No comments: