Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Day 27: 40 Day Abundance Meditations--It's time to let go


The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance.  This is its responsibility, not mine.  My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth.  Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.*

I like the photograph above because it not only reminds me that it's time to let go but that it will be okay.  So often the reason I don't let go is because I can't believe that it's going to be okay.  I cling to the idea that I am in charge and that I have to make every decision and do everything.  This is true to an extent.  There's no white man in the sky with a beard named God who is making decisions about what is best for me and pulling strings.  That's not how God works.  God is a vast intelligence of love that encompasses all things and is highly responsive to my intentions but also has causality and its own ideas that I can respond to.  

Or, the physicists might say that God is the unified field.  What is the unified field you ask?  well it's a vast intelligence of love that encompasses all things and is highly responsive to my intentions but also has causality and its own ideas that I can respond to.  How can I look at the oceans and tides and earth's rotation and believe that I am the center of it all that there aren't forces larger than I (even if I can't or won't call them "God") that are at play/work?  The truth is I can't.  

My work is to set an intention and then back off and watch how the universe responds to it and see what is next for me to do.  

*If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program

No comments: