Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Day 21 (1): 40 Day Abundance Meditations -- God is my stem cell


 God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe.  This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me—the Reality of me.*

So it's Day 21.  That means that we're just starting our third time through this series of 10 meditations.  It also means that this is a good time for you to start the whole series if you haven't started.  If you're are starting today (or if you're restarting) click on the How to do the 40 day Meditation Program link below and see the special thing you have to do Day 1 only.

In many ways, although it's the shortest, I find this meditation the least understandable of the 10--at least the second part.  I get that God is Abundance and the very substance of the Universe.  But how is this the Reality of me?  I guess the way I can understand it is that if God is the substance of the Universe, that means that there is nothing and no place which is not God.  Therefore, since I am part of the Universe, that means that this stuff is poured into my body and meat suit and it means that this that's what I am.  I am this great malleable stuff.

This makes me think of stem cells.  Have you read much about them? As I understand it, stem cells (which may be located in our bone marrow and are certainly the first cells of embryos) are these fundamental cells that can replicate and grow to become any kind of cell.  in your body.


There is literally nothing that a stem cell can't be.  That's what all the fuss is about.  This is part of the science that shows that we really are in an abundant limitless universe.  Think about it, if stem cells can be anything, that means that there really are no limits to the repair our bodies can do.  Every cell can be anything, we can be anything.  

*If you are just joining our show in progress, meditate on this for 15 minutes today.  You can start the meditations any day, don't worry about the day it says it is, but then do it for 40 days.  At any time you can look ahead or behind and see how it works by going to this link:  How to do the 40 day Meditation Program

No comments: