Thursday, February 20, 2020

ANNOUNCING New Live Video Conference "Office Hours with Rev. Sara" -- Join Me Live to Get through this Election Season and the News

WHAT:  Office Hours with Rev. Sara 
WHERE:  I’ll be live across platforms through Zoom videoconference.  This way you can actually be in the room with me (it’s what it makes it “Office Hours”) and can ask me questions.  Connection info will be put out at that time.  
WHEN:  No regular schedule yet.  Currently whenever I feel like it and I’ll announce it on Facebook, Twitter & Email and to subscribers of my blog.  Best is to follow me on Twitter @snicholsblog and turn on notifications so that you find out when I’m live. Next best is Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sara.nichols.566 
WHY:   Do you have questions about how Medicare for All may affect your health coverage or that of your family?  Are you terrified about who might get elected in November? Are you upset about climate change? Is the latest tragedy making it hard for you to sleep or concentrate?  I understand.  I am here to talk to you and to help you get through this season.  Through the election, I am going to be periodically offering Live Office Hours where you can come in and ask questions and perhaps identify and clear limiting thoughts, beliefs, opinions and conclusions about what else is possible and how does it get any better than this.  Sometimes I may be doing a forgiveness meditation chant when you come in. This is so that I can be more loving to everyone in the news including our president.I support Bernie Sanders for President and I am happy to answer any questions or concerns you have about him but otherwise I won’t bring him up if you won’t.   
ABOUT ME:  After spending close to 20 years as an attorney, advocate and analyst for consumers and labor unions in Congress and the California legislature, particularly campaigning for universal healthcare, I chose to become a minister with the Centers for Spiritual Living so that I could reliably work with spiritual principle to change the parameters of the possible.As the founder and director of All is Well Institute I support people in healing themselves from chronic pain and physical conditions using tools like meditation and forgiveness.  

No comments: