Saturday, January 11, 2020

Are you willing to believe that there's no difference between the political and the spiritual?

How much are your limited thoughts, beliefs, opinions and conclusions driving your view of what is possible in the 2020 presidential election? Whether you feel hate or suspicion towards certain candidates or parties or the entire government or are convinced that only one candidate will possibly do, what else is truly possible? Everywhere that I'm convinced that the spiritual and the political are two different realms and never the two shall meet, I am separating myself from other people and other possibilities. I am putting myself outside of the only real truth there is. The one heart, mind and love that lives out its perfect life as us. These clearings are designed to bring us back to oneness and wholeness with even politics.



In this video, I am clearing limiting beliefs about the 2020 US election. I am using Spiritual Mind Treatment from Science of Mind and incorporating words and concepts from Access Consciousness loosely and incorporating the clearing statement. I am an ordained minister in the Centers for Spiritual Living.

Prior to becoming a minister I spent the better part of 20 years as a lawyer and legislative advocate for unions and consumer groups advocating single payer Medicare for All.

I am the Spiritual Director of All is Well Institute, a ministry that teaches and supports people in healing themselves from chronic pain and chronic physical illness using spiritual tools. Through All is Well Institute, I lead webinars, classes, care circles and healing sessions. Contact InfoAllisWellInstitute@gmail.com for more information. Or go to www.facebook.com/alliswellinstitute/In this short video, I employ a technique to clear your limiting beliefs about family in the holidays.

"Spiritual Mind Treatment" is taught by Centers for Spiritual Living & here I incorporate language & concepts from Access Consciousness and the Clearing Statement.

No comments: