Sunday, January 19, 2020

30 Consecutive Days Inside the Financial Abundance Vortex

I just emerged from 30 consecutive days inside the Abraham Hicks financial abundance vortex, wanna hear about it? 


First of all, you ask, what is it?  Who is Abraham Hicks, and what is the vortex and like that?


I'm sorry I prompted you to ask me that because I don't know much.  The Hicks, Jerry and Esther, have made a living for some time, popularized in the movie The Law of Attraction, by channelling someone named Abraham.  Maybe that Abraham.  Maybe not.  First it was Jerry and then Jerry died and now it is Esther channelling Abraham.  


The Vortex is what "Abraham" calls connection with source energy.

The meditation is this:


A friend a few years ago told me that every time she feels constricted financially or in anyway, she does this meditation for 30 consecutive days.  By day 12, something shifts.  It has to be consecutive.  It doesn't work if you stop and start.  Don't know why.  This has been my experience too.  Exactly that.  This is like my fourth time all 30 days through.  It's always a big lift.


The meditation teaches, and creates an experience in action of, the same principle that we know from Science of Mind; in order to manifest abundance, you must feel as if you already have manifested it, and then it will come.


In this month I have had a lot of fun, been a part beneficiary to a substantial check that I was not expecting, blogged also for 30 days straight (well in 2 more days I will have), received over 1000 more followers on Twitter and taken a fabulous vacation in Baja California with my husband.  Mostly though, I've felt really in love with myself and with life.


How does it get any better than this and what else is possible?


No comments: