Thursday, August 31, 2017

My 3 Favorite Sacramento Chiropractors

Once in a while I like to just give a shout out to my favorite providers in Sacramento.  Here are my 3 favorite Chiropractors--all for different reasons:

1) Dr. Jeff Keon,  Touch Chiropractic Address2025 Hurley Way #110, Sacramento, CA 95825 Phone(916) 487-3007 http://www.touchchiro.com/
Dr. Jeff is the most conventional style of chiropractor of the 3 that I'm recommending.  He's very friendly.  He's very smart.  He doesn't try to get you to come when it wouldn't benefit you.  In addition to backs and necks, he's good at feet and knees.  


2) Dr. Richard Belli Spectrum Applied Kinesiology  Address1840 Avondale Ave # 1, Sacramento, CA 95825
 http://spectrumak.com/ 

I see Dr. Belli when in addition to a back or neck issue, I feel out of sorts.  Dr. Belli does muscle testing and recommends particular supplements that really seem to bring my energy current.  He also has a speciality in chiropractic neurology.  He is a super brainiac, always educating myself.  A lot of people see him for sleep issues although he wasn't able to help my husband.


3) Dr. Dina Keon. Touch Chiropractic Address2025 Hurley Way #110, Sacramento, CA 95825  Phone(916) 487 1197 http://www.touchchiro.com/ 
Dr. Dina does Network chiropractic which is a much gentler version of it that relies on your body's ability to fall into place with coaxing.  You lie on a massage table with your face in a cradle for a while and she does things that subtly encourage your spine back into place.  Dr. Dina is a fabulous person.  She helped one of our family members immensely several years ago.  I have seen her work wonders.  

No comments: