Monday, August 21, 2017

Here Comes the Sun -- The Sara Nichols Post Eclipse Unrehearsed Show



Just the right amount of fun today with neighbors watching the 70% eclipse in Sacramento, CA outside, laughing, enjoying. An intuitive thought told me to wear black and that turned out to provide an opportunity to see the eclipse crescents projected by the sun onto my own dress-----wild!!

Neighbors lent me their eclipse glasses asking that I please return them within 28 years in time for the next eclipse viewing in Sacramento, CA.  Setting a calendar reminder for 2045.

2 comments:

Sara S. Nichols said...

oops-- just edited my previous post to delete the word "minstrel" from my title in order to avoid any unintended associations with a prominent definition associated with that word. The definition I had in mind was "a medieval singer or musician, especially one who sang or recited lyric or heroic poetry to a musical accompaniment for the nobility." and the one that I do not associate myself with of course is
"historical
a member of a band of entertainers with blackened faces who performed songs and music ostensibly of black American origin."

Too sleepy today to have any business posting anything. Stayed up until 2am with my daughter hanging out which I don't regret but am paying a price for...normal bedtime 10pm...

Evan said...

Love the calendar reminder. How far can one go into the Google future?