Tuesday, May 01, 2007

More on Edwards

In the self-referential world of blogging, I feel the need to link above to the California Progress Report, which has put my post here from yesterday up as their post for today--so this week I'm one day ahead of the best blog on California politics ;)

More importantly, everyone who has responded to my post yesterday has said that they're for Edwards too. Of course, this is probably self-selecting. My Obama-supporting friends may just be lying low--still, this is their chance to make their pitch to me. No one so far, in my limited circles, has made the case for Hillary (although I know that some female legislators I respect, such as state Senator Sheila Kuehl, are high on her).

And, according to yesterday's California Progress Report, Edwards gave a helluva speech Sunday which converted some of the crowd.

My radical New York Times and Nation-reading, social studies teaching friend Sandra Childs in Portland, Oregon reports that Obama gave a very pro Israel speech to the Israeli lobby and speaks well of Edwards work on poverty in the last few years.

So, keep the information and opinions coming folks, the election's only 10 months away :).

No comments: