Monday, October 03, 2005

Read my column in Rudolf's Diner

George Bush is to be forgiven Katrina. Not only in the long run by his Savior Jesus Christ and his other largest contributors but now, by us--for what we did to cause it, for our share of the blame...

Are you terrified? Read more, or less, by going to my monthly column Eye on the Pie in this issue of the fabulous on-line magazine Rudolf's Diner. Also not to be missed is a review of the Hurricane Katrina music tributes, The Winds Have Changed by my own Bill Magavern or the disturbing and hilarious humor of Mateo Burtch's Big Blue Ball. Give a listen to Kitchen Sing, I mean Sink by Evan Nichols, aka Uncle Rudolf and see some pictures of hands that I suspect contain similar DNA to mine.

I did my first triathlon yesterday (1/2 mile swim, 16 mile bike, 3 mile run--since you ask). My body is beginning to recover so I'm going to blog again. Blog for all I'm worth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Once again congrats for the Triathlon. That is a major acheivement and you trained so well for it. I look forward to future Blogs.
Steve G.